- On Site Traditional Classroom
- Live Virtual Interactive Training
- eLearning Record Courses and Custom eLearning
- Customized ‘Just in Time’ Training Modules accessible from Your PMO website or hosted by Keystone Learning
- Our Project Management, Microsoft Project, and Management Training are practical, values-based training. The training is very interactive, providing opportunities for all attendees to participate and learn as a class, in groups, with a partner, and on individual projects. We work hard to lessen the gap between the class room and the application of the skills and tools in the work place. This is accomplished through highly interactive session and working with participants actual projects.
- At the beginning of each class, the participant's expectations are also documented and each class customized for the particular session. Drawing upon our years of Project Management, Management, and Microsoft Project and SharePoint training experience for both public and private sectors, domestically and internationally, our facilitators will provide highly interactive and informative workshops.
- Our courses are offered in person on your site or as online interactive training for your organization or as recorded eLearning courses. All participants in all courses, who successfully complete a course, will be granted a certificate of achievement relevant to their level of academic completion. Email access to the facilitator for all participants will be offered post the courses to answer any questions the participants might have as they implement the lessons learned.
Microsoft Project 2007/2010/13
- MS Project 2007 2010 2013 Introduction and Advanced
- Project Server
- Project Management with SharePoint
- Introduction to Project Management for the Everyday Project Manager
- PMP Exam Preparation