Participants in this 4-Day in class or 8 -3 hour virtual question exam preparation workshop receive thorough review of the knowledge areas required to successfully prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification exam.
This program is affordable and simply the best PMP exam preparation course. It is highly interactive and is a Roadmap to Success to pass the PMP exam
PMI and the PMP Certification – A brief discussion of the role of the PMI and the benefits of professional certification and the value of obtaining a PMP designation.
Expectation Setting – A discussion of the examination process and class structure to allow the participants to set their expectations appropriately.
Confirmation – A number of techniques are used to confirm the knowledge and preparedness of the participants. These include:
Hands-on Exercises – Participants will be provided with exercises that they will need to individually complete.
Practice Test – Participants write a practice examination,
Open Discussion Session - Participants are encouraged to present specific questions on the exam, the content, the preparation and any other areas of concern.
Contests – Interactive and fun contest will be conducted as a means to review the covered materialKey Study Areas – A review of the key study areas required to successfully prepare for the certification examination. These include the following knowledge areas:
- Project Integration – Coordinating all project elements
- Scope Management – Knowing what is and is not included in the project
- Quality Management – Satisfying the needs of the project
- Time Management – Completing the project in a timely manner
- Cost Management – Completing the project within the approved budget
- Risk Management – Understanding and responding to what can derail projects
- Procurement Management – Acquiring resources to support the project team
- Human Resources Management – Creating an effective team
- Communications – Setting up an optimal environment and disseminating information
- Stakeholder Management – Manage Stakeholder expectations
- Professional Responsibility – Understanding the Code of Conduct
- Examination Preparation – Tips and Tricks
- Establishing a Successful Study Plan – The creation of an individual study plan to effectively prepare for the exam and integrate this plan with personal time management
- Examination Format – Participants learn the format of the exam and practice techniques for remembering content and selecting the best answers.